Please note: this walk is currently not scheduled.
Come and join this guided walk that explores the surroundings of the Binnenhof. In 45 minutes you will walk around the centuries-old parliamentary buildings and learn about the history of these places of great importance.
During the walk, the history of the complex, the dutch political system and the current renovation will be discussed. The guide will also draw your attention to architectural details, share interesting anecdotes and is open to all your questions. A walk around the Binnenhof will heighten your appreciation of the political centre of the Netherlands in the royal city of The Hague!
- Note that you will not see the interior of the buildings during this walk. Also, due to the current renovation you won’t be able to visit the inner court.
- Duration: 45 minutes.
- Starting point: The guided walk around the Binnenhof starts in front the entrance of ProDemos’ Visitor Centre. The Visitor Centre is located at Hofweg 1, 2511 AA The Hague.
- Maximum number of participants: 20 people.
- This guided walk is English-spoken.
- A Dutch-spoken guided walk around the Binnenhof is offered as well (Wandeling: Binnenhof van Buiten). More information about our Dutch-spoken guided tours and walks can be found here.
A ticket for the guided walk around the Binnenhof costs € 5,-.
Tickets can be purchased online or at the ProDemos Visitor Centre. The Visitor Centre is located at Hofweg 1, 2511 AA in The Hague (open on Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm).