Come and join this guided walk that explores the Binnenhof and surroundings. Take a stroll past the centuries-old parliamentary buildings: the Ridderzaal, Senate and the Ministry of General Affairs, and learn the history of these places of great importance.
Would you have guessed, for example, that the Prime Minister’s ‘Tower’ (Mark Rutte’s office) served as an inn in earlier times? And that the first tennis court in the Netherlands was located on the Binnenhof? The guide will furthermore draw your attention to interesting architectural details that will heighten your appreciation of this political center of the royal city of The Hague.
Join this guided walk and enjoy the Binnenhof and its stories!
- Duration: 75 minutes
- Price: € 7.50
- When: On Wednesdays and Saturdays we offer a tour in English at 2.30 pm. (The other tours, from Monday to Saturday, are in Dutch. Unfortunately there are no audio guides available.)
- Maximum number of participants: 14 people
- Starting point: We gather in front of our Visitor Center.
- Reservations: You can book tickets through our online reservation system.
Note that, due to corona, you will not see the interior of the buildings during this walk.
Precautions related to COVID-19
- We follow the guidelines of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM). Therefore we observe the 1.5 meter distance rule during the tour.
- Wearing a mouth mask is allowed, but not mandatory.
- Toilet use at ProDemos may be restricted.